- The Fair is for Jewellery Trade only.
- Open to visitors aged 18 or above.
- In the registrations to attend the Jewellery exhibitions, passport/national identity card numbers/Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau and document scans maybe collected from the visitor for the prevention and detection of crime, and to protect the security and safety of the Jewellery exhibitions. Such data will be stored in the databases of the Organiser in order to verify the visitor’s identity before, during and for a reasonable time after the visit to their Jewellery exhibitions.
- To strengthen the security measures, all attendees shall present a valid photo identity document for on-site identity verification before entering the halls. We need your full support to maintain a business-friendly environment in the fair. Your cooperation is highly appreciated.
- The Organiser reserves the right to issue admission badge, refuse admission and forfeit the admission badge to visitor failure to comply with all admission requirements.
Fair dates and opening hours:
(Registration counters will be closed 30 minutes before the fair ends)
25 - 27. 6. 2020 1000 - 1800
28. 6. 2020 1000 - 1700