Why should I pre-register ?
Successful registered buyers can print the visitor badge instantly at Self-Print Kiosk.
Save Waiting Time
Avoid waiting in the long queue for onsite registration
Exclusive airfares offered by official carriers for exhibitors and visitors of the fair.
Buyer Connect Service
Match your product needs with Customized Exhibitor List
Pre-registration is currently not available.
Please click the button below and stay connected with us. We will notify you when registration becomes available.
Already Had Trade Buyer ID ?
● Buyers holding a valid Trade Buyer ID can access to the fair directly.
● No registration is required.
Already Registered ?
● Log-in to check your registration status
● Download your e-badge
● Update your contact details
Onsite Visitor Registration
- A valid identity document# is required.
- Present either ORIGINAL invitation card or personal jewellery trade business card in person
- One ORIGINAL invitation offers one free admission
- NO photocopies will be accepted.
- Registration counters will be closed 30 minutes before the fair ends.
- The Fair is for Jewellery Trade only.
- Open to visitors aged 18 or above.
- Passport/national identity card numbers and document scans may be collected from visitors to jewellery Events for the prevention and detection of crime, and to protect the security and safety of the jewellery Events.
- All attendees shall present a valid photo identity document# for on-site identity verification before entering the halls.
- The Organiser reserves the right to decline the issuance of an admission badge to a visitor who fails to comply with the above mentioned requirements.
# Identity document refers to “Hong Kong Identity Card” or “Exit-entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macau” or “National Passport”
Fair Dates & Opening Hours
|Diamonds, Gemstones & Pearls|
|17 - 20 • 9 • 2021||10:00 - 18:00|
|21 • 9 • 2021||10:00 - 17:00|
Hong Kong Exhibition & Convention Centre
|Fine Finished Jewellery, Packaging, Tools & Equipment|
|19 - 22 • 9 • 2021||10:00 - 18:00|
|23 • 9 • 2021||10:00 - 17:00|